Compare smartCRUTCH to Conventional Crutches
SmartCRUTCH offers you Comfort, Mobility and Durability that conventional forearm crutches can not.
Conventional Axillary Crutches.
Pressure on axilla (armpit)
- Nerve Impingement or Damage.
- Pain & inflammation.
- Damage to joints.
Pressure on palms of hands
- Excessive pressure causing blistering/callusing.
Requires the ability to grip
- Use limitation.
Shock transmitted through the body with every step
- No effective suspension mechanism to minimize the effect of jolts.
smartCRUTCH Modular Design.
Allows even weight distribution for maximum comfort
- Maximizes comfort through even distribution on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Spreads load over larger surface area minimizing pressure.
- Fully adjustable to meet personal comfort and mobility requirements.
Ergonomically design grips
- Enhances comfort and maximizes load displacement.
- Grips are offset 7° to ensure stability and comfort.
- Specifically designed left and right hand grips.
Fully adjustable, modular design
- User variation and customization.
- 3 point forearm length settings.
- Hourglass-shaped foot maximizes surface contact.